The Scout XT offers the adult slingshot enthusiast a shooting platform made from modern materials used in the firearms industry.
The Scout XT slingshot is designed to accommodate the widest range of grip styles, hand sizes, and shooting preferences possible.
- 5.75" tall
- 2-3/8" between the forks
- 4" overall fork width
- 3/4" thick fork cross section
- 7/8" fork tip
- 5/16" diameter tube holes
- ambidextrous fit
- Includes .030" thick x 7/8" wide latex flatbands and leather pouch, not installed (best for 3/8"-7/16" steel ammo)
- Each Scout XT slingshot comes with the innovative FlipClipX™ band attachment accessory.
- Drab Green (green body/black handle)
- Double Black (black/body/black handle)
- Camo (green body/brown handle)
- Hunter Camo (orange body/brown handle)
Scout Gen 2 Slingshot
Same classic Scout but even better. Now, the most highly rated...
Canteenshop Scout Slingshot Pack by Flippinout Slingshots
In this video I take a look at the Scout slingshot by Flippino...
The Scout Slingshot From FlippinOut Review
The Scout Slingshot From FlippinOut Review. http://www.simple-...
Shooting the Scout Slingshot with Randy Knapp
A very versatile design capable of about anything you can imag...
More Ways to Install Bands on the Scout slingshot - Looped Tubes
Learn a quick and simple way to attach looped tubular slingsho...
How to Orient Your Scout Slingshot (HD format)
Introduction for first time users of the Scout slingshot (manu...