The Scout Gen 2 offers the adult slingshot enthusiasts a shooting platform made from modern materials used in the firearms industry.
The Scout slingshot is designed to accommodate the widest range of grip styles, hand sizes and shooting preferences possible.
- 5.75" tall
- 2-3/8" between the forks
- 4" overall fork width
- 3/4" thick fork cross section
- 7/8" fork tip
- 5/16" diameter tube holes
- ambidextrous fit
- Includes .030" thick x 7/8" wide latex flatbands and leather pouch, not installed (best for 3/8"-7/16" steel ammo)
- Each Scout slingshot comes with the innovative FlipClip™ or new FlipClipX™ band attachment accessory.
- Drab Green(green body/black handle)
- Double Black(black/body/black handle)
- Camo (green body/brown handle)
- Hunter Camo(orange body/brown handle)
Scout Gen 2 Slingshot
Same classic Scout but even better. Now, the most highly rated...
Canteenshop Scout Slingshot Pack by Flippinout Slingshots
In this video I take a look at the Scout slingshot by Flippino...
The Scout Slingshot From FlippinOut Review
The Scout Slingshot From FlippinOut Review. http://www.simple-...
Shooting the Scout Slingshot with Randy Knapp
A very versatile design capable of about anything you can imag...
More Ways to Install Bands on the Scout slingshot - Looped Tubes
Learn a quick and simple way to attach looped tubular slingsho...
How to Orient Your Scout Slingshot (HD format)
Introduction for first time users of the Scout slingshot (manu...