LT or XT Head?
Feb 27, 2019
LT or XT HEAD?
THE LT HEADS
- The LT heads are built around the Ocularis™ banding system.
- The LT heads accommodate all bands, but the XT excels with single-strand tubes.
- The LT heads are designed to be used exclusively for slingshot OR slingbow although the slingbow head may be used in slingshot mode.
- The LT heads have aiming dimples for TTF and have a rounded forktip.
Bottom Line: The LT Heads are for shooters who love Ocularis™ banding and who would rather keep two heads handy to switch between slingshot / slingbow.
THE XT HEADS
- The XT heads are built around the FlipClip™ attachment system.
- Best for shooting single-strand heavy tubes for slingbow mode.
- The XT head converts from slingbow to slingshot mode with a two-screw conversion.
- The XT slingshot head is a more standard configuration with taller forks and a generous fork gap.
Bottom Line: The XT Head is for those who want FlipClip™ X instead of Ocularis, who want to shoot single-strand tubes and prefer a flat forktip.
For a fun yet informative project, check out this bundle finder. :)
We've put this together to amuse, but this little chart will actually show you exactly the right Hammer Bundle for you!