THE BLACKSHEEP CUSTOM CAN SHOOTER
Feb 13, 2014
Leave it to our friend Lee Silva to create a slingshot from scrap metal....beer cans! The process is pretty simple:
1. Obtain beer in a can (soda works too)
2. Empty can. If you pour it out, shame on you, there are thirsty Germans in dry places!
3. Stuff empty can with rags
4. Attach bands to can and begin a mock draw
5. Crush can to provide a truly custom grip and fit
6. Drink another beer so you have a target
Slingshots...the other white meat of shooting tools. And don't forget to tweak and flip!