Looking to shoot 5/16" steel ammo? Look no further than here!
- SimpleShot Black .027" x 5/8" x 10" straight
- Precise Orange .5mm x 3/4" x 10" straight
- Precise Green .6mm x 5/8" x 10" straight
+P Tapered Bands
- Precise Orange .5mm x 1/2"-3/4" x 10" taper
- Precise Green .6mm x 1/2"-3/4" x 10" taper
If you are looking for maximum band life expectancy, choose the SimpleShot Black General Purpose. If you are looking for the highest velocity, choose the Precise latex.
*NOTE* Precise latex performs best a maximum elongation but does not have long band life. This is especially true as it regards the tapered band options. If you shoot TTF or Through the Forks, the Precise Green will give you more speed(and more hand slap if you shoot OTT or Over the Top)