SLINGSHOT CHANNEL REVIEWS
Mr. Joerg Sprave visits Simple Shot, check out his review
Today's review is about astounding pieces of art, made by Nathan Masters. These slingshots (seven are shown in the video, some more as photos) are truly spectacular. The workmanship behind these distinctively designed frames will blow you away.
REVIEW OF THE SCOUT SLINGSHOT BY PREPAREDMIND101
CUSTOMER CUSTOM SLINGSHOT REVIEW
The following review is from the proud owner of a custom Haresplitter.
The HareSplitter is awesome, end of story.
- Fits my hand perfectly. You have (and I dont know the right words to succucintly describe this) configured the grip so that the the four fingers immediately find a highly reproducible, comfortable grip and the thumb is directed towards a perfect place to provide overall stability while drawing back.
- The woodwork is beautiful. It is clearly artisian work; the fine finish and wood sculpting that went into its creation is obvious. While some may prefer the natural material over the spectraply, I really love the way it looks and the inherent strength of the material. You did an incredible job of mating the pieces together so that it has a wonderful presentation!
- My short range intuitive (not careful aiming) shooting is vastly improved. The angle and contour of the slingshot design really lends itself to precise intuitive shot placement.
- My long range shooting is improved by at least 10 yards of reproducible placement (this is useful for me in discouraging geese from my lawn).
- I really like the band configuration (over the top) with this flat band assembly, it seems to work very well.
So clearly I am very happy with your design and execution of this fine slingshot. I would be happy to reccomend this to anyone who enjoys shooting as I do--having a wonderfully designed and artisian crafted device like this certainly enhances the enjoyment I experience while "shooting".
Thank you again for creating this fine work that I am truly enjoying
CUSTOMER PEERLESS POLY REVIEW
GUNS MAGAZINE REVIEW
In a recent article in Guns Magazine, John Connor (yes, Terminator fans, John Connor!) writes of a few things that are very near and dear to us, here at SimpleShot.
First, he talks about how helpful slingshot shooting is to improving all-around shooting skills.
Secondly, he unabashedly gushes over FlippinOut slingshots:
... you'll be blown away by today's slingshot smorgasbord. Having looked around, I don't think anybody offers better slingshots than Nathan Masters ...
You can see the whole article here.
And you can see the whole FlippinOut line here.
AXIOM SLIMLINE REVIEW BY BTOON