A long time favorite of the Asian slingshot enthusiast, many western shooters are now enjoying the performance, simplicity, and durability of small diameter looped tubular bands. We offer three different gauge materials in three different lengths to satisfy a wide range of shooter's and preferred ammo sizes. Each bandset comes fitted with our standard single layer microfiber pouch. Sold in quantities of one (1) bandset assembly.
- 1632 bandsets are best for light ammo, 5/16"-3/8" steel (offered in Amber formulation)
- 1745 bandsets are best for heavy ammo such as 1/2" steel and .44+caliber lead
- 1842 bandsets are ideal for lighter hunting ammo or for those who prefer a heavier target weight band
- 2040 bandsets are best for target weight ammo and a lighter pull. 3/8"-7/16" steel or .32-.38caliber lead
All bandsets are built around three ranges of draw length:
- Small - 28"-30"(448-480%)
- Medium - 32"-34"(450-477%)
- Large - 36"-38"(450-475%)
Each will display an elongation factor of 450-480% within each range. If you wish to increase the speed of a bandset(increase elongation factor) simply choose the draw length range below your actual draw length. Example: If you have a 32" draw length and prefer an elongation factor of 550%, choose the 28"-30" draw length for the preferred tubing size. Please note that increasing elongation factor shortens band life.