- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item(excluding bands, latex, and bandsets) in new condition along with its original packaging and any accessories. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to any return.
- If the problem is found to be related to workmanship, the restocking fee will not apply.
- We do not accept returns on used bands, used latex, or used bandsets. If you need to exchange an unused item, please contact us.
- We do not refund any shipping charges or provide prepaid return shipping labels.
- Do not attempt to disassemble any items. Attempts to change the appearance or function of any item you purchased from us will void the warranty and your right to return the product for a refund. Items damaged from user abuse or mistakes are not covered by our 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you just want to exchange an item, please indicate that in the space available at the bottom of your invoice.
- All exchanges and refunds will be processed within 2 weeks from the moment we receive all item(s) back.
- Login to your account to request a return authorization. Any items that are returned to us without a return authorization will not receive a refund.
- Please write the reason for your return and your phone number in the space available at the bottom of your invoice along with the return authorization number. Keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
- Please insure your parcel and select a shipping service that provides for door to door tracking. SimpleShot will not be held liable for returns lost in transit.
- Enclose the slip in the carton, wrap the package securely, and send it to the following address:
2002 Riverside Dr.
Woodfin, NC 28804
- If you have any questions, please call us at 888-202-7475 or contact via the Contact page on our website